måndag 14 januari 2008

Mina vänner - Butterfly Laa


Berätta lite om vad du är för en filur i SL/Tell us who you are in SL
Jesper and I are very much ourselves here, we can be serious and also fun loving, we love our work in SL , that is a major plus between couples and we do it quite well, but we can also have lots of fun!!! We laugh alot, we never have had an unkind word for the other ever!!!

När blev du medlem och hur hittade du hit?/When did you join SL and how did you find out about it?
I have been on yahoo a chat source for about 12 years and enjoyed detective games on the Net, a friend said one day you need to check this place out said its totally different than you have ever seen, so I did !! I have been here since Sept of 2006. Love every minute of it !! There is alot to sl more than meets the newbie eye !!! Anyone, given time here can learn that.

Vad var ditt första intryck av SL?/What was your first impression?
When I first came to SL, I didnt stay on the birth Island long, my son accidently sent us in world lol , took sometime to figure things out being a newbie and no training :) Within 3/4 months I knew I had to write about this place, met so many wonder people, from all over the world....still amazes me to this day !!

Vad tycker du om att göra i SL?/What do you enjoy doing in SL?
In the early days I learned as much as I could about SL, building, seeing new lands, and the normal things like just walking, flying, moving things etc, and when I learned to use the camera , it was endless picture taking, which in my inventory and on pc over probably 9000 now, some of people, and many of the incredible beauty of SL.
I love picture taking and also writing about SL.

Vilka brukar du oftast umgås med?/Who do you usually spend time with?
Well I am always meeting new people, but Jesper honestly is the person I am around the majority of the time, we together have seen many amazing things in SL and met many, many wonderful people!!!!

När träffades ni första gången, minns du något från det mötet?/When did you meet the first time and what do you remember from what meeting?
First time i met Jesper Prinz, I was on an interview and shooting pictures of that person, I saw him in the distance and clicked him to ask if he would like to be interviewed for a book :) He said sure and I gave him my friendship, shortly we became closer, our meeting was looking back on it so amazing, but that story will be told at another time :)

Vilket är ditt favoritställe i SL och varför?/What is your favourite place in SL and why?
My very favorite places in SL are Apollo, a wonderful, romantic, very beautiful sim very well done my hat goes off to Dane Zander the owner of that Sim. Svarga, thanks to Laukosargas Sva for that wonderful place as well, replicating trees, very lovely sim. Many more !!

Något mer du vill säga?/Anything more you´d like to say?
Second Life is part of my life has been for sometime, and it just keeps getting better , with Jesper Prinz and I , in our love, our work, and with the people we meet!! Second to real life there is no other place that comes close!

Inga kommentarer: